This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and LIFEWTR. All opinions are mine alone. #ThirstInspiration #CollectiveBias
Whether you’re planning a quick weekend jaunt to the coast or a long, lazy day at the pool you’ll need to stay hydrated! This year, I recommend ditching your plain water for LIFEWTR, which can easily be found at your local 7-Eleven. LIFEWTR is purified and pH balanced, with electrolytes for taste, plus the bottles are so creative they’ll make you look culturally connected. I recently went to the beach myself and of course had to bring a few bottles of LIFEWTR with me, along with some other beach necessities! So, I thought I’d share what’s in my beach bag with you guys since the hotter months are finally upon us!
1. LIFEWTR – Like I mentioned, I always bring a few water bottles with me to the beach or the pool! Staying hydrated is so important when you are under the hot sun, and LIFEWTR hydrates my body. Plus, I love the fact that they sell a 1 liter bottle with a screw cap which makes it easy to pour into plastic cups and share with friends.
2. Beach Towel – When I was younger, I’d always forget to bring my beach towel and, trust me, it’s no fun sitting on sand when you are wet! So now I always leave my beach towel in my beach bag!
3. Deodorant – I always carry deodorant in my beach bag. Let’s face it, when it gets hot, people start to sweat, myself included. So I like to make sure if I do feel a little sweaty, I have B.O. protection on hand!
4. Leave in Hair Conditioner and Comb – When you have long hair, saltwater is the enemy! But with a few sprays of leave-in conditioner after your swim, the hair Gods will be praising you! Just spray your hair and comb through!
5. Hair tie – I can’t leave the house without a hair tie, let alone go to the beach without one!
6. Blotting Paper – If you hate feeling greasy, this one is for you! Blotting paper is will make your skin feel fresh in a snap
7. Mirror – I can’t tell you how many times I’ve needed a mirror at the beach! For some reason, I always end up getting something in my eye and a compact mirror makes it easy to see what I’m doing!
8. Magazines – As much as I love reading a good book, there’s always too much going on at the beach to read in peace. That’s why I prefer bringing a few magazines instead.
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek inside my beach bag and seeing what I won’t leave the house without, like my favorite water, LIFEWTR! Again, you can easily pick up a bottle or two at your local 7-Eleven. You can find them in the refrigerated aisle cold and ready to drink or on an in-store display stand!